Marketing podcast with John Gantts
In this episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a solo show. I’m going to break down 10 key areas that can get your business stuck.
If you’re a long-time listener, you know that my approach is strategy before strategy. In this episode, we’re going to focus on 10 key areas that can get your business stuck. These are not just 10 strategies – we’re going to dive into these key areas and how you can use them as pillars to help you build a systematic approach to marketing and growing your business.
I cover topics:
- [2:44] Number one – narrow the focus towards an ideal client
- [4:43] Number two – develop an original message that promises to communicate to you and solve your ideal customer’s biggest problem.
- [6:55] Number three – build a total online presence that meets people where they are and it helps build trust and showcase your skills
- [8:56] Number four – create a steady flow of incoming leads
- [10:34] Number five – how to convert leads into customers
- [12:12] Number six – how to use content as a voice of strategy in the customer journey
- [13:53] Number seven – customer retention is how you create mobility
- [15:23] Number eight – Creating referrals and building strategic partner relationships is essential
- [16:25] Number nine – using metrics to understand what works and what doesn’t – guess if you don’t plan to measure
- [18:02] Number ten – you need to have a marketing plan from which you are working
Take Marketing Evaluation:
Like this show? Click over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast brings you the Hubspot Podcast Network and Drip.
Hubspot Podcast Network Audio destination for business professionals who are looking for the best education and inspiration on how to grow a business.
Did you know that there is an automated marketing platform that is 100% designed for your online business? It’s called Drip, and it has all the data insights, segmentation savvy, and email and SMS marketing tools you need to connect with customers on a human level, build a sales bootload, and increase your joy. Try a free drip for 14 days (no credit card required), and start earning emails and send SMS to Cha-ching.
7 steps to scale your advice practice without adding overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me improve my business 40% in the last 12 months. Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND