The Marketing Podcast with Todd Henry
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Todd Henry. Todd Teaches leaders and organizations how to establish practices that lead to daily brilliance. He is the author of five books (The Accidental Creative, Die Empty, Louder Than Words, Harding Tigers, The Motivation Code, Daily Creative) that have been translated into more than a dozen languages, and he speaks and consults in dozens of industries on creativity, leadership, and work. emotion He is the author of a new book – Daily Creative.
I ask Todd Henry the question:
- [1:50] Can you describe Daily Creative in your own words?
- [5:28] How did you collect and organize thoughts for each daily entry?
- [7:22] Are there more words than a traditional business book?
- [7:54] Talk to me a little bit about how hard short writing is.
- [9:03] Would you say that you need to pay more attention if your writing is short?
- [10:52] Do you feel like you need to take yourself out of the counseling department and position yourself as if you’re going to walk alongside them on the journey?
- [17:53] Who did you write this book for?
- [19:12] Where can people learn more about your work and pick up a copy of your book?
More about Todd Henry:
Take a Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by HubSpot Podcast Network and SemRash.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.
Everyone is online, but are they finding your website? Get the online spotlight and the attention of your customers with Semrush. From content and SEO to advertising and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Create, manage and measure campaigns — across all channels — quickly and easily Are you ready to take your business to the next level? see you Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.