Marketing Podcast with Andrew Worden
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Andrew Worden. Andrew Hall SEMRush’s CMO – Anline visibility management SaaS platform used by millions of marketers worldwide including
I ask Andrew Warden the question:
- [1:40] Setting the record straight on how to pronounce “Semrush”.
- [2:44] Semrush, what prepared you to take this job in a really mature organization?
- [4:52] As a CMO, given the DNA and all these company acronyms, do you sometimes feel the pull to do more SEO?
- [6:38] I want to talk a little bit more about your experimental process – do you have a process to say, you know, we’re going to throw these 10 things out there and this is how we’re going to measure them?
- [11:41] Today, Semrush offers more solutions than just an SEO tool – what’s the challenging part of redefining what people see your company as?
- [14:08] As a mature organization, how do you balance the need for branding with the need to acquire more users?
- [17:16] Do you have a small set of metrics that you rely on?
- [19:43] So imagine you’re talking to a group of CMOs in an audience today and someone says, what do you think is the biggest challenge for most CMOs today? What would be your answer?
- [22:44] Where can people learn more?
More about Andrew Worden:
Take a Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by HubSpot Podcast Network and SemRash.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.
Everyone is online, but are they finding your website? Get the online spotlight and the attention of your customers with Semrush. From content and SEO to advertising and social media, Semrush is your one-stop-shop for online marketing. Create, manage and measure campaigns — across all channels — quickly and easily Are you ready to take your business to the next level? see you Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.
HubSpot Podcast Network, SEMRush