Marketing Podcast with Richie Norton
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Richie Norton. Richie An award-winning author and serial entrepreneur. An executive coach to CEOs, he has been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, Inc., Entrepreneur, and The Huffington Post. Pacific Business News recognized Richie as one of Hawaii’s “Best and Brightest Young Businessmen” under 40. He is the author of a new book that comes out in August 2022 —Anti-Time Management: Reclaim your time and revolutionize your results with the power of time tipping.
What if you could enjoy greater freedom by prioritizing focus rather than simply managing your time? With anti-time management strategies, you can. In this episode, Richie Norton, author and serial entrepreneur, shares the framework he’s created to help you find inspiration, prioritize your ideals, create a flexible work-life lifestyle, and actually give you back your time. We dive into anti-time management and how it can help you be present for the people, projects, plans and priorities that matter most.
Questions I ask Richie Norton:
- [1:29] The book opens with a missile attack — can you tell that story and share what made it into the book?
- [4:13] How does the story you’re trying to tell in time management begin?
- [5:56] What is anti-time management?
- [6:52] What is time tipping and how does it relate to anti-time management?
- [9:13] Why do you think the balance is wrong?
- [10:38] How can we as a society move away from the idea that if you’re sitting at a nine-to-five desk, you’re not working?
- [13:16] How can you better protect the lifestyle you want to live?
- [16:23] What is project stacking?
- [18:51] What is expert sourcing?
- [20:03] Can you talk about something that I think is the essence of the book — changing how you get paid?
- [22:23] Where can people connect with you?
More about Richie Norton:
Take a Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This Duct Tape Marketing Podcast episode is brought to you by HubSpot Podcast Network and SemRash.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals is the best education and inspiration for business growth.
Everyone is online, but are they finding your website? Get the online spotlight and attention of your customers with Semrush. From content and SEO to advertising and social media, Semrush is your one stop shop for online marketing. Create, manage and measure campaigns — across all channels — quickly and easily Are you ready to take your business to the next level? see you Get Semrush. Visit semrush.com/go to try it free for 7 days.
7 Steps to Scaling Your Consulting Practice Without Adding Overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me grow my business 40% in the last 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND