Marketing Podcast with Debbie Howard
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Debbie Howard. Debbie is the co-founder and CEO of Senior Living SMART, a full-service marketing agency focused exclusively on the senior housing and care industry. Debio has been a proud member of the DTM Network for the past 3 years.
A big challenge that many businesses face is trying to find ways to differentiate and scale. And to do that, it starts with having a proven process and system that works. In this episode, Debbie Howard shares how licensing the duct tape marketing system gave her business the runway and structure to grow, scale and improve in its industry.
I ask Debbie Howard:
- [1:31] How did you get to where you are now?
- [3:36] As anyone with aging parents will probably tell you, senior living is a really emotional purchase – how does that color your thinking when it comes to marketing?
- [5:34] Are you finding in some way that your art needs to come into the modern age? And have you also found that a significant portion of what we might call old school or traditional or offline marketing methods is what you have to do?
- [7:17] What was the hardest thing and constant struggle for you as you grew up?
- [10:20] As you’ve grown your business, what is the most rewarding aspect of where you are today?
- [11:24] Are there pros and cons to working in a very narrow niche?
- [15:30] What do you attribute your organization’s growth to?
- [17:13] Are there any trends going on that you’ve seen over the last year or two that you’ve really been able to take advantage of?
- [21:01] Where do you want to go for personal development and business development?
- [22:35] Where can people connect with you and learn more about your work?
More about Debbie Howard:
More on agency workshops:
Take a Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.