With marketing podcasts Tricia Sciortino
In this episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Tricia Sciortino. Tricia Hall CEO and board member of BELAY, co-host of One Next Step Podcast and author of Rise Up and Lead Well: How an Assistant Will Change Your Life and Maximize Your Time.
Today is a new day and era where opportunities for distant work are endless. In this episode, I spoke with Tricia Sciortino, CEO and Board Member of BELAY, about how incredibly powerful it can be to outsource the components of your business to a virtual assistant. We are immersed in what most people do wrong when hiring virtual staff and what best practices to follow in order to work most effectively.
I ask Tricia Sciortino:
- [1:28] How did your entrepreneurial journey look like?
- [3:04] Do you think that your training has helped you to improve your position?
- [3:50] Remote work has become very mainstream today, right?
- [6:30] If someone comes to you who doesn’t want to hire a full-time employee, what are some key roles you should outsource?
- [11:02] How do business owners balance outsourcing social media with virtual assistants?
- [13:34] What mistakes do you see when people hire virtual staff and what are some of the best practices that bring more efficiency?
- [17:21] How do you find the right person and dig deep enough that this person is going to do a good job for you?
- [19:58] Do you think that when hiring an executive assistant or a virtual employee you should look for something that already has a routine and process?
- [21:08] If anyone is interested in working with BELAY, what is the process?
More about Tricia Sciortino:
Take Marketing Evaluation:
Do you like this show? Click over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast brings you the Hubspot Podcast Network and Bella.
Hubspot Podcast Network Audio destination for business professionals who are looking for the best education and inspiration for growing a business.
In the morning An incredible company revolutionizing productivity with its virtual assistants, bookkeepers, website experts and social media managers for growing companies. To help you get started, BELAY is offering its latest book, Delegate to Elevate, free of charge to all of our listeners. In this ebook, learn how to save time just to focus on what you can do by submitting. To download your free copy, click here to claim or send TAPE to 55123. Do more with BELAY and do less strategy.
7 steps to scale your advice practice without adding overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me improve my business 40% in last 12 months. Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND