The Marketing Podcast with Jeffrey Shaw
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jeffrey Shaw. jeffrey An experienced speaker and small-business consultant. He helps self-employed and small-business owners gain control of their businesses in otherwise seemingly uncontrollable situations. He is also the author of a book: The Self-Employed Life: Business and Personal Development Strategies That Create Sustainable Success.
Being self-employed means more than hiring yourself. A choice to challenge yourself to grow personally while building a business. When we develop ourselves, we raise the bar—we are capable of greater success. What self-employed people need is both business strategy and personal development to reach and maintain that success. In this episode, Jeffrey Shaw shares his holistic approach to sustainable, self-employed success.
Questions I ask Jeffrey Shaw:
- [1:55] The term “self-employment” used to be viewed differently – have perceptions changed now?
- [4:36] In your mind, what is self-employment, and what space are you trying to carve out?
- [11:20] What is your perspective on personal development from your own experience?
- [14:01] When you work with the small business owners and self-employed people you work with, where do you see people commonly falling down?
- [16:01] What is the self-employed ecosystem you mentioned?
- [19:02] What are some traits and practices that you can identify that really serve people trying to achieve balance and create this ecosystem?
- [22:22] What are some of your thoughts on self-employed people hiring them to work for you?
More about Jeffrey Shaw:
More about certification intensive training:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.