Marketing podcast with Mike Michalowicz
In this episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m interviewing Mike Mikalovich. Mike is Author of ‘Get Different’, ‘Fix This Next’, ‘Clockwork’, ‘Profit First’, ‘The Pumpkin Plan’ and ‘The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur’. His book has been translated into 10 languages. Mike is Also the founder of Profit First Professional. The Profit First Professional organization is designed to support accountants, accountants and other financial professionals so that they can significantly differentiate themselves in the market.
If you’re like most entrepreneurs, you’ve started your company so you can be your own boss, earn the money you deserve, and live on your own terms. But the reality is, you are plagued by daily fires, constantly putting out fires, answering endless streams of questions, and constantly searching for money.
In this episode, I talked to entrepreneur Mike Mikalovich about his latest book, Clockwork, Revised and Expanded, where he shares his advanced step-by-step approach to working more or less – making your business easier than ever. Run yourself
Questions I ask Mike Mykoloviz:
- [1:51] If I’m the person who already owns this book, why would I want to go out and buy another copy?
- [4:38] What was a big aha moment for you in your thinking about your business?
- [10:04] Is it difficult for you now that it may not have been before?
- [12:18] What is your motivation for developing your own time management?
- [15:55] A big idea in your book is 4D’s: do, decide, deliver and design, and you’ve now added the 5th: downtime. Can you unpack 5D now?
- [20:08] How do you find the right balance when trying to implement this idea?
- [21:39] Would you say clockwork, especially for those familiar with the principles of EOS, would you say they work quite well together?
- [22:56] Where can people find out more about this book, the books you are working on and which of the various programs you have?
More about Mike Michalowicz:
Take Marketing Evaluation:
Like this show? Click over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Hubspot Podcast Network and SEMRush.
Hubspot Podcast Network Audio destination for business professionals who are looking for the best education and inspiration for growing a business.
Everyone is online, but can they find your website? Spotlight online and attract your customers through Semrush. From content and SEO to advertising and social media, Semrush is your one stop shop for online marketing. Create, manage, and measure campaigns – across all channels – quickly and easily Are you ready to take your business to the next level? See you. Drink semrush. Visit semrush.com/go for free use for 7 days.
7 steps to scale your advice practice without adding overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me improve my business 40% in the last 12 months. Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND