The Marketing Podcast with John Jantsch
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m doing a one-on-one show. Today, we now have the ability to start a business without really adding too much overhead. You don’t need an office – all you need is a computer. But to scale, you have to get some things right, and we’ve built a system to do that.
Topics I cover:
- [1:42] Why it’s actually pretty easy to scale without adding a whole bunch of overhead
- [4:06] Why is undercharging attracting the wrong customers?
- [4:48] Why you need to stop selling marketing strategies
- [5:53] Custom projects and creating each engagement as you go is not the right move
- [7:28] The first step to scaling without adding overhead is understanding the problem you’re trying to solve and committing to solving it
- [8:31] It’s time to start charging a premium
- [11:19] Building a partner team so you can effectively delegate
- [12:58] What is a strategy first program and why is it necessary
- [14:37] Proven, repeatable processes and models we’ve developed that your agency can license
- [15:09] The next certification is intensive training that is happening in February
Resources I mentioned:
More about certification intensive training:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.