Marketing podcast with Todd Cochrane
In this episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I’m interviewing Todd Kochran. Todd is the CEO of Bluebury Podcasting – a podcast media company representing 105,000 audio and video podcasters where his company provides advertising opportunities, media distribution / hosting, podcast media statistics and other services. He is a podcast advertising specialist, and he founded the Tech Podcast Network in 2004.
The podcasting and podcast industry has changed in many ways over the years, such as the way podcasts are created, just a few examples of how easily accessible your own start-up is and how podcast monetization works today. In this episode, I talk with Todd Kochran, CEO of Podcast Media Company Bluebury, about how podcast and audio content has changed over the years and where it stands today.
Questions I ask Todd Kochran:
- [2:07] Which show are you hosting today?
- [2:54] What does the podcast media company look like today, and what was your idea for starting it?
- [4:32] Was this the initial vision to make it easier to syndicate those shows?
- [5:48] Do you think that podcasting is the most popular form of advertising today?
- [7:06] Would you say that we’ve almost reached a point where we need to redefine what our podcasts are?
- [8:09] What is the difference between audio and video and what do you think people use the most today?
- [12:02] What are your current feelings about the technology you’re using?
- [15:48] Can you tell us a little bit about the opportunities you feel with this form of advertising?
- [19:01] Do you think that podcasting is moving towards subscription and paying for content like any other medium?
- [20:55] Is there something coming up for Blueberry that people still don’t know?
More about Todd Kochran:
Take Marketing Evaluation:
Do you like this show? Click over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast brings you the Hubspot Podcast Network and Drip.
Hubspot Podcast Network Audio destination for business professionals who are looking for the best education and inspiration for growing a business.
Did you know that there is an automated marketing platform that is 100% designed for your online business? It’s called Drip, and it has all the data insights, segmentation intelligence, and email and SMS marketing tools you need to connect with customers on a human level, build sales bootloads, and grow with joy. Try free drip for 14 days (no credit card required), and start earning emails and send SMS to Cha-ching.
7 steps to scale your advice practice without adding overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me improve my business 40% in last 12 months Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND