Marketing Podcast with Mindy Weinstein
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Mindy Weinstein. Dr. Weinstein A leading expert in digital marketing and named one of the top women in the industry globally. He is the founder of digital marketing firm Market Mindshift.
Questions I ask Dr. Mindy Weinstein:
- [1:11] You start the book with scarcity as an influence – can you unpack that idea?
- [3:18] How do you deal with the idea that influence is sometimes used in a negative way?
- [4:59] We are often more afraid of what we might lose than what we might gain — how does this drive the concept of scarcity?
- [8:05] What are some examples of good and bad strategies of scarcity?
- [13:03] As a consumer, is there a way to avoid creating the emotion that comes from experiencing FOMO?
- [15:17] Is there a risk of people being so sick of the scarcity strategy that it tarnishes the brand?
- [16:52] How do you use scarcity as a differentiator without turning off your true fans?
- [20:01] Where can people connect with you and pick up a copy of The Power of Scarcity?
More about Mindy Weinstein:
More on the first technique:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.