Marketing Podcast with Claire Price
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Claire Price. Claire President and CEO of Octane Growth Systems, a systems, processes and tools company that helps you take control of your marketing through smart execution. He is also the author of a book – Smart Marketing Execution: How to Accelerate Profitability, Performance and Productivity
Questions I ask Claire Price:
- [1:26] What is your back story and entrepreneurial journey?
- [3:43] How do you differentiate between a strategy and what you call strategy?
- [4:41] What have you found to be the biggest growth killer, especially for small businesses?
- [7:15] How do you handle it when someone is hiring you to do marketing, but you can’t really do marketing if you don’t go into every aspect of their business?
- [10:20] How do you differentiate between implementation and planning?
- [12:00] How do you help someone prioritize what’s on the roadmap?
- [12:52] How do you help someone understand the importance of brand development?
- [15:17] How do you help people not only articulate a message, but articulate a message that matters and that differentiates them?
- [17:40] Let’s talk about expansion – how do you help people grow in a smart way?
- [20:30] Where can people connect with you, learn more about your work and get a copy of your book?
More about Claire Price:
Take a Marketing Assessment:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.