Marketing Podcast with Brennan Right
In this episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Brennan Right. Brennan is the co-founder of RightMessage, writes weekly in Create & Sell, and writes a new book on personalized marketing.
The Internet has changed the way we do business. This gives your company access to a global customer base. But this does not mean that consumers are all the same. How consumers engage with your business can affect their position, economy and money. So how does a virtual business replicate important personal experiences? With technology. Brennan Dunn is the co-founder of RightMessage, a software company that helps you reveal who’s on your website, what they do and what they’re looking for in you. In this episode, we talk about how we can use personalized data to improve the customer experience and increase revenue for your business.
I ask Brennan Dunn questions:
- [1:21] Can you tell me about your book and what inspired you to write it?
- [2:09] How was your journey?
- [5:44] How does the idea of personalization work in the customer journey?
- [13:56] How does RightMessage technology work?
- [18:59] Do you have any data to back up that people need to give you more information when you share how it will benefit them?
- [22:15] How does RightMessage use the data collected to personalize the website for each visitor?
- [24:09] Does RightMessage now work with different page creators?
- [24:51] Where more people can connect with you and learn more about RightMessage?
More about Brennan Right:
Take Marketing Evaluation:
Do you like this show? Click over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the Hubspot Podcast Network.
Hubspot Podcast Network Audio destination for business professionals who are looking for the best education and inspiration for growing a business.
7 steps to scale your advice practice without adding overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me improve my business 40% in last 12 months Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND