Marketing podcast with Jacqueline Lieberman
In this episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Jacqueline Lieberman. Jacqueline F.ormer is the management partner and head of Global Strategy Story and the current founder of BrandCrudo.
Brands are the way people identify with businesses and the way they interact with companies. The more people a brand has, the better the interaction will be. All the favorite brands out there behave like human beings They have a conscience, a vision, a soul and a personality. In this episode, Jacqueline Lieberman discusses the work she does with her clients and the ways in which she has helped many brands become more humane.
Questions I ask Jacqueline Lieberman:
- [1:04] One of the things you often talk about is making brands more humane and putting purpose into practice – can you talk about taking it out of the tagline?
- [3:54] Some companies brand themselves in a way that has nothing to do with their product – such as insurance companies. Is creating a brand personality an effective method?
- [5:36] How do brands deal with the fact that there are many channels to reach customers that are in many ways beyond their complete control?
- [8:26] What usually happens when a business calls an outside brand strategist, what is your process and what do you do to try to turn the ship around?
- [12:28] What role does internal politics play in big companies in terms of branding?
- [13:42] How often do you get the opportunity to go deeper than marketing?
- [14:58] Do you have any examples where common gaps occur and there is no internal communication that is creating a bad experience?
- [19:26] 2021 is still going to be a year where people are releasing from 2020 Are there any messages on trends, behaviors or things that people need to be aware of?
More about Jacqueline Lieberman:
Take Marketing Evaluation:
Like this show? Click over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by Hubspot Podcast Network and Japier.
Hubspot Podcast Network Audio destination for business professionals who are looking for the best education and inspiration for growing a business.
Do you ever wish that all the apps you use at work had some way to talk to each other? Or have you dreamed of automating routine tasks like following marketing leads or cross-posting on social channels without hiring a developer to create something for you? Then you will love Japier. Zapier helps marketers make the most of the technology you already use. Connect all your apps, automate routine tasks, and streamline your workflow – so you can convert more with less clutter. See for yourself why teams of Airtable, Dropbox, HubSpot, Zendesk and thousands of other companies use Zapier every day to automate their business. Try Zapier for free today at zapier.com/DTM.
7 steps to scale your advice practice without adding overhead
The Duct Tape Marketing Consultant Network has helped me improve my business 40% in the last 12 months. Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Agency, Fargo, ND