Marketing Podcast with Marcel Petitpass
In this episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast, I interview Marcel Petitpass. Marcel CEO and co-founder of Parakeeto, a company that helps agencies measure and improve profitability by streamlining their operations and reporting systems. Marcel Hall Also gold front A fraction COO and A speaker, podcast host and consultant, specializing in agency profit optimization.
The most profitable agencies have a winning formula that results in happy returning clients, steady growth and steady profits. In this episode, Parakeeto CEO and Co-Founder, Marcel Petitpas, shares his insights on what that winning formula looks like and how agencies can optimize their business for profitability.
I ask Marcel Petitpas:
- [1:49] What should we measure if we want to optimize for profit?
- [4:14] When it comes to KPIs, how do we strike the right balance between too much information or narrow down to track the right things?
- [6:40] Where can people find your agency profit toolkit and checklist?
- [7:24] One of the hardest things to measure is internal staff working on different accounts. How do you spread this type of unit of labor where it should be spent?
- [11:03] What do you see as the most useful way of billing?
- [16:00] Everyone in the organization should track their time. yes or no?
- [17:51] What kind of challenges does white labeling add to pure optimization models?
- [20:05] Why don’t you use a resource plan to some extent with your white label partners?
- [20:52] How much responsibility do you think marketing firms really have to get deep into an organization?
- [23:04] Where can people find out about Parakeeto and the work you do for the agency?
More about Marcel Petitpas:
Learn more about the Agency Certification Intensive:
Like this show? Click over and leave us a review on iTunes, please!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is brought to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network The audio destination for business professionals looking for the best education and inspiration on growing a business.